The flip of the calendar page brings new hopes, dreams and a renewed vision for the new year. And for many of our Village Antiques customers, that vision includes a refreshed home. A home that tells your unique story and is a true reflection of your style.
But like every resolution, life and work can quickly get in the way of fulfilling your goals. Trust me, I know how hard it is to juggle it all. Between running two companies, building kickass teams, developing new products, and enjoying the holidays with my babies – all I wanted to do was let go and wait to come back to my home updates “later”.
But as we all know, “later” never comes…
So behind the scenes, I’ve been busy working on some major home updates, re-organization and planning.
Now you might be thinking… “but Amitha, it’s so much easier for you!”
Ha! Not true. And to prove it, I’m going to share a collection of horrible “before pics” so you see how a transformation is possible from any starting point!
I’m also going to share an under-the-radar goal strategy I’ve been using since 2016 and how it’s helped me reach my goals faster, smarter and better.
But in the meantime, I want to help you reach your home goals this year by sharing something you can do right away.
That’s why I’m thrilled to announce that our January dates for our popular paint workshops have finally been set! All you have to do is choose the workshop that is right for you and secure your spot right now.
Reserving your seat to one of these workshops is a powerful step forward in making your home vision for 2017 a reality.
Now the only question is…which workshop will we see you at?
Register for the Free Deminar and learn the 3-step Transform system thousands of people just like you are now using to makeover old and unloved furniture and décor.
Want a more hands-on experience? Register for our Beginner’s Hands-On workshop and try the 3-Step Transform makeover process with the expert guidance of a certified Amitha Verma teacher.
If you want to take your paint skills to the next level, the Advanced Hands-On workshop is perfect for you.
I can’t think of many things more enjoyable than learning how to paint while sipping wine in the presence of good company – can you? If that also sounds like your idea of a fun time, join our Happy Hour Workshop.
Still have some questions?
Dig deep into the details with all class descriptions listed below:
1. Essentials (FREE) -New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
2. Beginners Hands-On Workshop- Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We’ll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You’ll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive…even if it’s brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You’ll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it’s absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You’ll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do “right”.
Plus, you’ll learn 2 bonus tips that we don’t teach any other class!
3. Advanced Pro Class- Get ready to skyrocket your skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
Click here to Register or the image below:
4. Happy Hour. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.