Don’t panic, but it’s just a few weeks before Holiday season is in full effect! I know it can be overwhelming, so we have a few upcoming workshops to make it easier.
How would you like to sip on French wine while getting the scoop on everything Fall décor?
Mark your calendar for Friday, November 3rd and plan to be at Village Antiques at 11:30am for our Fall Décor Workshop. As a way to show our appreciation for you, we want to offer you two FREE tickets for you and a friend. (You can get yours by clicking here).
Not only will we have a fun French wine tasting, but I’m going to share with you:
The Fall trends I’m loving (and avoiding) this year
How to effortlessly create an awe-inspiring Thanksgiving table your guests will LOVE
How to style your kitchen island to inspire
and much much more!
You see, it’s my turn to host this year. A few weeks ago, I was thinking about my own Thanksgiving table and starting getting a little overwhelmed. I’ll admit, I was a little nervous to host. But after putting together some of my favorite fall decor looks, I’m ready and excited!
As you know I love to share all of my design tips with you Amitha! So come join us on Fall Décor Workshop for a fun day of design inspiration, togetherness and French wine tasting and learn how to create stunning, welcoming fall style throughout your home.
If you’re like many of our Village Antiques customers, you want to know how you can incorporate fall decor styles in your home that will last from now through to the new year…
…and that’s exactly what you’ll learn on Friday, November 3rd!
There’s just one catch:
We can only accommodate a limited number of attendees at this exclusive event. So be sure to register here for you and a friend before we hit capacity.
Furniture Makeover Workshops:
If you haven’t been to one of our Chalk Painting Workshops, you’re missing out on a game-changing event.
Painting your furniture is the BEST way to give your home a fresh new look with minimal hassle, and it’s one of my go-to tricks whenever I need a change. Sounds scary, and I’m sure you’re thinking you would love to tackle a project BUT fear you may ruin your piece!
That’s why I’m going to walk you through the process step-by-step. Discover which workshop is the right fit for you:
1. Beginners Hands-On Workshop– Are you new to chalk painting? Would you love expert feedback while you work hands-on on a smaller project before you dive into that piece of furniture or your kitchen? Then this class is for you!
We’ll dive into beginner and advanced techniques that will give your furniture the professional POP and finishes to set it apart from the hobbyists and the amateur look.
You’ll learn how to paint like a pro, seal for long lasting finishes, and use our antiquing glazes to create furniture that looks antique and expensive…even if it’s brand new or a bargain find. You will learn how to master all our tools and our must have tips throughout the process.
You’ll also be shown the fundamentals of distressing. If you truly want to give your furniture that classic vintage style, then it’s absolutely VITAL you learn how to distress your paint.
You’ll leave the class with samples, your very own painted decorative object and the confidence to tackle those bigger projects and know how to do “right”.
Plus, you’ll learn 2 bonus tips that we don’t teach any other class!
2. Advanced Hands-On Workshop- Get ready to skyrocket your painting skills to the professional level. In the pro class, you’ll learn 6 never before taught complicated designer paint finishes!
You will learn:
* It is highly recommended you take the Beyond Basics or the Happy Hour course before enrolling for the Advanced Pro Class. We will jump right into several Advanced Techniques. Plus, you’ll get to leave with samples you can keep referring back to for years to come.
3. Register for the FREE Fundamentals Deminar – New to the world of chalk furniture paint and want to see what is all about? Then this is the demonstration for you.
*Please note this is a demonstration only. If you want a hands-on experience we recommend the next workshop, The Beginners Hands-On Workshop.
You’ll learn the fundamentals about our products—everything from our step-by-step process to applying the paint, drying times, how to select colors that work best together, mistakes to avoid, and additional pro secrets and tips.
We guarantee that this workshop will let you recreate your favorite designer looks in under 2 HOURS (versus weeks). It’s our most popular option, and what we recommend to beginners.
4. Paint-a-Piece Happy Hour Workshop. Just want to have some fun but still learn a thing or two? Then come in with the piece you want to paint and a certified Amitha Verma teacher will show you how to paint the right way. You’ll learn how to avoid costly mistakes, we’ll help you with color suggestions, show you how to apply sealer and antiquing glazes like a pro, and give you expert tips and guidance. Bring a friend, make it a ladies afternoon or personalized party event! Perfect for private parties or fundraising events!
What’s more, you’ll leave with a finished product!
All of our classes are small, with only a handful of people. This means you get personal attention no matter which class you choose.
But they fill up fast, so sign up now before your spot is gone! Click here to register:
High-priced interior decorators desperately want this hidden: YOU can transform your home into a gorgeous dwelling—all by yourself—and save thousands. All you need is a few dollars’ worth of material. Access this amazing secret RIGHT NOW, and revitalize your home...in just a few hours.